November 27, 2008

happy thanksgiving

border collie
bella, originally uploaded by alicethelma.

I'm back in El Cerrito for Thanksgiving just like I was last year and Bella is one year older but no less energetic. I love taking her up the hill behind my sister's house where you can see the Golden Gate Bridge on a clear day. Even though it rained yesterday, today is clear and sunny and our jaunt up the hill this morning was brisk.



The fact is that Bella, who is a border collie, has become a muse for me, providing artistic inpiration with her shiny coat and big brown eyes. She's best captured in a reclining pose, with a tripod or in extreme close-up.



And always awaiting a run up the hill.



I haven't stopped knitting, not completely anyway. More knitting goodness is coming soon. Don't despair! Happy Holidaze everyone!

No comments: