December 22, 2008

Snowed in


Portland at night, originally uploaded by alicethelma.

Like most of the country at the moment, we're covered under a blanket of snow. Seriously, it's like the most snow in 50 years. Last night I went out and took some night shots until my fingers and feet were frozen. Today, I put the chains on so I would be ready to pick up Max at PDX when he arrives this evening. Also, made it to the store and took P. to the Post Office.

So I've been productive to say the least.

obama-rama pillow

This weather's been best for knitting. I've been knitting a LOT. Finishing some projects and making good progress on others. Here's progress on the Obama-rama pillow and I also got my sock mojo back. Yes! I'm back on socks.

knitting t-shirts

And what have you been up to during this winter so far?

No comments: